Lanford Brothers is a leader in providing pavement milling and profiling services. After we purchased our first machine in 1979, our fleet and crews have steadily grown in experience and capabilities. Today you can put confidence in our complete turn-key service for any milling job you have.
Our Pavement Milling & Profiling Capabilities:
- Milling of Roadways and bridge Decks from 1' to 7' widths
- Regular and Fine Milling Heads to produce the desired surface texture.
- Machines equipped with Longitudinal averaging systems to provide the smoothest profile possible
- GPS Milling utilizing Topcon MM+ to achieve ¼" tolerances
- String line Milling for the tightest of tolerances
- Complete Cleanup, and Handwork crews to follow our mills.
- Certified Traffic Control Personnel to manage any traffic area,
For more information on our Milling and Profiling services please contact Frank Saul via e-mail or directly @ phone 540-537-7816