Formed in 1960 by Jack & Stan Lanford, we began with a concentration on bridge & box culvert construction. Over the years we have evolved from building new structures to repairing them.
Along the way we have grown to over 200 employees while maintaining an excellent reputation with our clients for quality work and integrity.
We encourage you to contact us today for more information or a quote on your next project. Click on one of the names of our contacts provided below for email addresses.
Our Executive Management Team
Ken Lanford has been a LBC employee since 1977, working around the shop and equipment yard helping out in the summers. After graduating from Virginia Tech in 1985 with a degree in Business Management, Ken began working in the field under different supervisors, eventually running his own crew as a superintendent. By the early ‘90’s he moved into the office, being an estimator and project manager. In 2004, Ken was named President and oversees all the company’s operations.
Additional Contacts below (*business office, etc. organized by shop)
The administrative/shop emails include:
|Accounts payable||Anita Thomasemail@example.com|
|Administrative Asst.||Phyllis Giles||Phyllis@lanfordbros.com|
|Project Manager||Brett Dietrichfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Project Manager||Les Dziewisz||Les@lanfordbros.com|
|Vice Pres./Project Manager||Mike Mitchellemail@example.com|
|Safety & Env. Compliance Officer||Scott Meadowsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Shop Superintendent||Teddy Dressleremail@example.com|
At Lanford Brothers, we are proud of our partnerships and value their feedback on our performance. To read more about our testimonials from our valued customers, click here.
Character and Community
Our founders set a standard of character for us to follow. Faithful to their example, we continue to value integrity of the individual, honesty to our customers, and an ongoing commitment to our community and industry. As a company and individually, we actively support many civic causes and work within our industry to provide leadership.
Our guiding values define who we are and how we operate at Lanford Brothers with respect to our customers, business partners and the public.
- With honesty and integrity, we do what we say we are going to do. We acknowledge personal responsibility for our actions.
- We stake our reputation on the quality of our work and strive to always be the best.
- We believe our employees are our #1 asset and show them their value as employee owners through our ESOP, training programs, and other benefit programs.
- We treat others the way we would like to be treated.
- We strive to give the owners of our work high quality materials and workmanship in each of our contracts.
- We believe in being good stewards of our resources whether it is our environment, our community, or our industry.
- We believe in an open door policy for communication.
- We want to use the latest ideas to get the job done in the most efficient manner.
Interested in joining our team? Come see why working for a 3rd generation family business as a part owner might be for you by clicking here.